Thursday, August 6, 2009

WOOHOOO

I sold some paintings!!! That really makes me excited. Thank you Becca and I can't wait to see pictures of them on your wall!

And Amanda...I really hope you like your sunflower!

This week has been ugh! Seriously. Full moon was yesterday and all the bleeping bleeps that called to complain or just *itch really got on my last nerve yesterday. Today...of course I got into yet another fight with my daughter. Hey 3 in week....we are rocking!

Can't wait for tomorrow. I am so ready for the weekend. I have a physical therapy appointment tomorrow afternoon and then Tuesday I have a ENT appointment. 10 days of antibiotics and my sinuses STILL hurt! I hate this. I wish the fall was here already. This humid, dry, hot weather is taking its toll on me...blah.

Working on a scrap page...woohooo! I will submit it as soon as I am done to Scrapbooks etc. Cross your fingers okay!

No comments: