Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Good Tuesday Morning

a little late posting this week. We had a slammed crazy weekend with school clothes shopping, hunting down supplies and buying Shawn a new phone. I didn't realize how exhausted I was until I got home Monday night from Scouts and just passed out on the bed. Scouts was a little stressing for me and not sure why. I am ready for Shawn to get all his stuff done and Eagle paperwork turned in. After 8 years of scouts I am pretty much burnt out I think. But......not everyone is on the same page as I am nor wanting to move as fast with this as I am. A few things set me off last night that I *itched all the way home. Both of the boys (Billy and Shawn) were like...mom...chill out it's okay.

Not sure what all has me riled up lately but I can tell ya....if this headache I have now had for 2 weeks does not go away soon....I am just going to hide myself in the backyard now. I've been on 5 days of antibiotics and luckily my face doesn't hurt anymore but darn this temple headache. Maybe it is stress. Who knows. I sure don't.

School starts in just 2 weeks. Not sure if I am looking forward to it or not. Lets hope Shawn has a different head on his shoulders this go around. Guess we will see. Kayla takes her Compass test on Monday and school doesn't start for her until the 30th of Sept. School will not bother me with her...no...its her and these friends she is hanging out with that is driving me bonkers. A whole different kind of stress.

I painted a few things over the weekend. One I liked...one no sure about. I have them posted in my etsy store (link on the right hand side) if you would like to check them out. I really need to move these puppies out of here. I am running out of room. I don't know what to do with them. I didn't get any scrapping done this weekend but I did submit a page to a magazine (no bite yet which is not good cause she usually emails me right away) and then I submitted it to a DT sketch blog call. I have to scrap this weekend. I need to work on my Gutter Girlz prompt. I did get the picture made at least...lol!

Haven't worked on genealogy in a few weeks. There just isn't enough time in the day and work is just draining me right now. Love the paycheck but I need about a month off to just collect myself and get things in order and organized around the house. I know that would help some with the stress but who can take off a month...lol! I've been thinking about using a PTO day and just take off the day school starts. At least it would be half quiet at the house. And I am trying to talk Billy into a cabin weekend in Helen or maybe even Gatlinburg come november...when Shawn goes to the North GA Military Academy for the weekend. We will see.

anyway...gotta get to work. lots to do.

No comments: