Thursday, August 20, 2009

My mind is slipping

I sat at the Physical Therapy office today for 30 minutes......before I realized...they haven't called me...why...well maybe because my appointment wasn't until tomorrow. ugh! But on the bright side it saved me $85 this week! Oh well.

Still kinda on the sad side. Not sure why. My headaches are still around so not sure if that has something to do with it or not. But I am going to go paint this evening...that should help some don't you think.

I bought some wooden flowers at Michaels today that was clearanced 70%...going to alter them with scrap paper! woohooo.

Anxiously waiting for the end of the month. I entered a couple DT calls and yeah....waiting...anxiously...sometimes I wish I would just forget I entered so that I wouldn't be here waiting. anxiously. lol

No comments: