Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Friday

Okay this morning...I wake up and feel like a damn blow fish! I hate being over weight. Of course I am thinking of everything I can that could jump start me into losing weight. I mean just 10 lbs for now would make me happy. Just 10lbs! Why can't I seem to lose it?? I eat pretty darn good. I don't eat a ton of junk crap. I drink 64 ounces of water a day and just one cup of coffee. No cokes, no diet cokes, no tea. I hate this..I really really do.

Today Kayla goes to her orientation for Sun Valley. It's going to be another long day. Last night I was so exhausted I fell asleep SITTING UP while watching TV! And then when we went to bed...I don't even remember my head hitting the pillow.

Went to her last band concert last night. I was so sad. I can't believe that is the last one I will go to. Ever. :( But she looked so cute and they played so well. As of today...May 1st...we have only 35 more days until she graduates. And just 6 more days until she turns 19. Wow. The time is just flying by!

Make sure to stop by One Single Seed tomorrow as we are having a NSD (National Scrapbooking Day) crop with all kinds of games and challenges!

No comments: