Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Exciting Tuesday!

Well besides having to deal with back spasms today...and the typical running the kids around...I got and email for two layouts to be in Scrapbooking & Beyond! That is always a wonderful way to brighten up your day. I needed it!

We walked 30 minutes at lunch and I did some arm strengthening stuff today. I'm not losing any weight. Actually gained .8 for this week. Lovely. Going to walk at lunch today too.

Another busy day ahead. I so need to find Kayla a job so she can buy a car and I can stop being a taxi. Sounds good doesn't it...now if it would just happen!

We got good news..Kayla can go to the next stage of her implant. So in April she goes back to her dentist and hopefully will get her tooth! Finally. 3 months before graduation and she will be able to smile so pretty.

1 comment:

latte_grande said...

First of all, don't beat yourself up about not posting! You have a lot going on, we'll forgive you for not keeping us updated every single day....though some flowers or chocolates might help us forgive you faster, lol! JK! :)

SO awesome to hear you'll have a booth at the craft fair! When is that again? I wish I could be there!