Friday, February 20, 2009

Mini Albums and Friday




Can you believe it is friday already. And 1 week since Kayla's wreck. She is healing great. Still bruised. But hanging in there. We got the Ambulance bill yesterday...$700! just for 7 miles. Geesh. I don't even want to know what the ER bill is! Still no luck with a job but then again...with the economy like it is I am seriously doubting she will find one any time soon.


I made this little album last night. I will put it away for another day as I don't have any pictures to go with it. I am going to try scrapping this weekend. My pal Latta gave me some great ideas ;)
Tonight I think I am just going to curl up and finish reading my book. I only have 3 more to go in this series. It's been great reading them or at least having something to read. I miss reading like I used to. I really need to finish though so I can get back to my many other projects laying around here.


Hopefully this will turn out to be a good weekend. I need it


1 comment:

latte_grande said...

Oooo, super cute mini!! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

You know how on Project Playlist you can listen to pretty much any song you want for free? I wonder if there's a place we could find audiobooks to listen to....that would be SO awesome, since I never can sit still long enough to read! I could totally see myself listening to a book while working on a craft project, kwim?

Hope you had a wonderful weekend! :)