Thursday, November 6, 2008

and on we go...

to bigger and brighter things. The election is done. Time to move on.

I got the BEST surprise the other day....the Twilight Soundtrack CD from my wonderful, fantastic, across the country friend Rachel! It was an early birthday surprise. Yes you heard me say it Mrs Robin....my birthday is around the corner. Yipee right...lol. But anyway...thank you Rachel for a wonderful pick me up and a fantastic soundtrack. I can't get enough of it. Now I have to decide my birthday dinner at work and tomorrow is birthday cake and ladies...its not even here yet...lol. It's not until next week. But that is okay. nothing like surprises to chear you up.

Went to the dr yesterday. I try not to go when I can. I usually let it get to its worst before I ever go but to be honest....with DH still not feeling well and all the other stuff going on...I don't have time to have headaches and feeling drained. Turns out I have an ear and sinus infection so before it gets to the normal worst I let it get to...we have a steroid shot and zpac antibiotics to nip it in the bud now so I can get back to taking care of the rest of my family.

No comments: