Thursday, April 3, 2008

New York...Biggest Loser Day 4 and Thank you




lots to write about today.
First THANK YOU to everyone for the prayers as my daughter got on her first flight today. She is right now having a blast in New York City and is oneeeee exhausted girl. She has called me several times so excited. I am so thankful we were in the postion to send her with the band. This is soooo the trip of a life time for her.
Biggest Loser training day 4 was today. Also weigh in day. VERY disappointed. I gained 1 lb! I know I know...that is nothing...but after having my butt kicked for 4 days and then doing extra classes for 2 more days I would of thought...SOMETHING would of happened. Anyway...I talked to the trainer today and she explained some things to me. She said that me being hungry is a GREAT sign and that before I know it these lbs will be dropping off of me. I sure hope so! We have our first challenge tomorrow and we have no idea what it will be.
Here are two layouts that I compeleted using the April kit from IAmAScrapaholic.com. These are Dreamstreet papers which I LOVE! I have been in such a scrapping slump that it was great to crank these two out. I took these series of pictures of the kids Tuesday night and I just love them. And the other layout is some pictures from our Friends and Family day. I have been wanting to scrap them but just didn't know how. I have a few more projects I am working on and will post them as soon as I am done =)
Well....and here I am shipping my daughter to New York for 4 days and my son just came up to me and told me that once he gets his degree in Engeneering he is going to move to Australia for 1/2 a year. Oh me....

1 comment:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

ooooooooh that would give you a chance to visit Australia for six months ;)
So happy DD is having a blast... lovely gorgeous layouts!