Monday, October 14, 2019

Heirloom Traditions Paint

Okay I cannot say enough how much I LOVE this paint!
It has a primer, sealer and chalk paint all rolled into one. And can literally be used on ANYTHING! No joke!

So this weekend I decided to take on the guest bathroom. It has been redone except for the original 90's green countertop and standard builder grade cabinet. So.......with a little rock music playing on the iphone and a roller in hand....I took off!

Sadly you will have to wait a bit to see the finished product. I ran out of paint!! But I can show you the before picture at least :)



And stay tuned...I have some fun product reviews to share. I have really enjoyed entering sweepstakes and facebook contests the last few months...as well as Product Opinion Polls which has scored me a few product reviews. So hang on...this fall is going to be fun and BUSY!!

And a Billy update....We completed the first round of chemo out of six. It did a doozy of a number on him. His counts bottomed out and it has taken him a while to recover. They usually like to do every 21 days but it's been a month and a half now. We go tomorrow to sit down with the doctor on go over the latest biopsy results. And hopefully find out when the next round of chemo starts AND if it is working at all. Still a lot of unknowns in our world right now. More than I can really talk about at this time but eventually I will. I am sure these are just more building blocks that the Lord is giving me so that I can share our struggles and accomplishments in hopes to help others. Or at least that is how I feel they are there for.

Love you guys,
Becky



1 comment:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!