Sunday, March 4, 2012

Thirty One March Special

This months Customer Special is so much fun! the mini utility bin...for only $8 after you purchase $31 in product. I LOVE this basket. I currently have it as my extra bin for scrap fabric but the uses are endless.
  • Easter Egg Basket
  • Mother's Day Goodie Basket
  • Baby Gift or Shower basket
  • Hold magazines, toilet paper, bottles, crafts...
  • Trash Can for the car.
  • It goes on and on!
Don't miss this special deal!

What is my favorite item this month...the CARGO purse hands down. I have been using this as my every day tote for work. It holds my Thermal lunch tote, organizer and anything else I am using at work that day. LOVE LOVE! what is your favorite item?

 
And if your interested in joining my Hostess a Month Club...let me know.
So far we have 4 people interested in joining and we need a total of 12 to get it started. What would you have to do.....just spend $31 a month in Thirty One goodies and then one month out of those 12 you will be a hostess. You can gather some orders from friends and family to add on to your show if you like. Because of all the other Hostesses you will already start off with a show of $350 or more! Can't beat that. And you don't have to do a show at your home either! You will automatically receive $40 in free stuff during the month you host. Just drope me an email if your interested!

 
Have you thought about giving Thirty One a go or have thought about getting into direct sales? Maybe you want to make a little extra play money or maybe pay off one of your credit cards/bills sooner. Thirty One is a wonderful company to work for. I have been a consultant for 7 months and I'm having a super great time. I am so excited about going to National Conference this year in August! Got a few questions...ask me. I would love to answer any questions you have. I LOVE using all my Thirty One products!

2 comments:

Why this blog? said...

Hi, I came across your blog via Leah's blog Not Home Alone. I have taken part in the 11 Things challenge and wondered if i could link you to read mine and take part please.

http://pink-caboose.blogspot.com/2012/03/11-things.html

thanks
Gill

Becky said...

Hi Gill I would love too