Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Butterbean

It's hard to believe that a year ago today....we had this precious angel enter our lives.
I remember so clearly at 12:30 in the morning...waiting patiently outside the OR room for them to get Kayla ready. And then to watch little Danie come into this world. I remember the tears of joy...the happiness....and getting to hold her for the first time...just minutes old.


And here we are today...one year later. It is so hard to believe that a full year has passed. Your still so small....at only 17 lbs. I don't think you will ever gain any weight. Still no teeth but you can eat anything put in front of you. You've been walking for the past 3 months...there is no stopping you. I love how you love to read books and will pick up on things so quickly. I can't wait to see what this next year will bring.


 We LOVE you butterbean! Happy 1st Birthday from Nana and Papa!!

No comments: