Monday, January 16, 2012

Weight....treadmill and Bod-E

Today was my first day on the new treadmill. 5:00 am this morning I drug myself out of bed, put on my shoes, pulled my hair back and went to town on the treadmill. It took me 18 minutes to finish a mile. YUCK. I tried to jog some but just to early in the morning....lol.
But it felt good and I sure did have a lot of energy...well that was until about 2 this afternoon. Then it was ALL sucked away.

But that is where Bod-E came into the picture. I've been drinking this new product for a few weeks now and it sure does give me a spurt of energy and help with the metabolism! Bod-e also contains Vemma which is slap full of vitamins! Love it!
Check out the video http://www.meetmarla.com/ and then come back and let me know what you think. If you are interested and would like more information or just have general questions...I can hook you up!

I'm hoping my new routine...a little Bod-e....and some eating healthy will get me back on the track that I need to be on. and if all goes as planned...I would really like to run a 5K this summer/fall! We shall see.

Now I'm off to go sort fabric and figure out what my first project of the year will be. Wish me luck...if you don't hear from me in a few days...someone come looking for me. I might be under a pile of fabric.

No comments: