Saturday, January 21, 2012

Thirty One Gives and fun kits

Check out http://www.thirtyonegives.org/ to learn how 31 will be giving back in 2012 and for many years to come! You can be part of this blessing by purchasing the pink parisian pop thermal tote - $1 from every purchase will be donated!

I think this is an awesome thing! And what a way to give back to young girls and women! My favorite part of this tote...along the inside it says U R U, U R Strong, U R True, U R Bold. What a wonderful message to see everyday!


And just for fun...if you have thought about being a consultant with Thirty-One...now is the time. Look at this AWESOME enrollment kit for just $99! I think I am totally in love with the Lotsa Dots patterna and the Awesome Blossom pattern. What do you think?
Ask me for more details or if you would like to have a catalog for the new Spring line which starts February 1st!


No comments: