Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What's happening around here today....

Well let me just say.....I am SUPER DUPER excited to share with you some news...I've been holding a little secret for a few days and it is just busting out :)

I've been trying to get back on the Design Team wagon the last few months so I was over joyed when I received the email from USArtQuest! I have made their 2012 Design Team for January - June! I am really excited about this opportunity. Please check out their website...they have goodies from adhesive...paints...brushes...mica...alterable boxes....so much yummy stuff. I can't wait to share with you the projects I will be making! So please do come back and visit...subscribe to my blog so that you don't miss my tutorials.

I'm so ready to start 2012 off with a bang!!!

On the family home front...Danie is 10 months old today! Seriously! I am not sure where the time has went! Shawn is on winter break from school. He has finally made a decision on the college home front. He wants to go to Chattahoochee Tech and study Automotive Technology to start off with and then hopefully after his first year or diploma, transfer to Souther Poly Tech. At least we have an answer from him on his plans.

Very excited that we are almost to Christmas! and very excited to start some new project ideas I have in my little ole head....and a few painting ideas. Stay tuned!

Oh and Thirty-One.....slowing getting orders here and there which is better than nothing...but I really want this business to grow. I'm hoping 2012 will have some great opportunities also with this side business. And if you really love Thirty-One or have had your eye on that favorite bag....send me an email and I will let you know what will be retiring this upcoming year. The deadline to order these will be January 31st but keep in mind that once a retired list has been made public.....items go fast. I hope there is something you would like to get before it is gone.



No comments: