Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hump Day

Well my plan was to share some pictures with you today but blogger is being a little on the "pain" side and will not let me upload. So many tomorrow.

Have some great pictures of Danie with her cookie monster pumpkin she carved with her mama!
A sneak peak of my blue/white quilt. It's coming along very nicely. I hit up Joann's this past Monday and bought the rest of the fabric I needed to finish off the last bit of my Christmas gifts. Now I just need the time to work on them. The baby has been sick since Sunday and we have just not had the extra time in the evenings to do much except love on her!

I sold my first dozen eggs! YEAH. Should have a dozen more by tonight. They are just coming along.

On a super hard job hunt for Kayla. things aren't going so well with her current job and she just needs something stable that will help her take care of her baby...if your local and hear of anything, please let us know :)

Okay off to work....and hopefully I will have some pictures for you tomorrow

No comments: