Saturday, July 2, 2011

A little cuteness coming your way....

And here are Kayla's latest hates.....wonderfully modeled by the adorable Miss Tensley...this is Miss Duck...she will be $15 for a child and $20 for an adult.

And don't let this one scare you...lol! Oh my I think this one is adorable. And she moved so you can't see the ears on the top but this is the Lion....aka...Nala...lol. Super cute. This one will run $25 for a child. It takes a little time to make that is for sure. But...on a side note..isn't that model PRECIOUS!!!

I finally completed one quilt. Yeah. As in I'm done...folded up and packed away for christmas. On to quilt #2. It's drying. So once it is dry and I have inspected it for mistakes...then it is done too! shewwww.
Just a few more quilts to go and then a purse. Remind me not to think so big for Christmas next year.

I really enjoyed playing with Creative Imagination goodies this month....here is another layout I finished, and a card, using the products I was sent.


Hopefully I can share with you my layouts with Scrap-Tastic using the July kit pretty soon..so stay tuned.

On to the books....thank you so much to my friend Julie for sending me the Highlander books. I just finished the last one and really loved them. Now I am on into the latest Sookie book.

Wishing everyone a wonderful 4th of July!

No comments: