Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Creative Imaginations Guest Designer

Okay I am pretty excited to share with you that I was given the chance to make some projects using Creative Imaginations as a Guest Designer. I have always been a CI fan and how could you not be! They have so many amazing lines...AND...I got to try my hand at Twinkling H2O's and WOW O WOW. I super love them. I actually can't wait to use them on some canvases. Yep love them, love them.

You can check out CI here ----> Creative Imaginations Blog

and here are just a few layouts that I made using the Harry Potter line and the IOD Loolah line.

I will post a few more projects in a few days....Thank you for letting me share my excitement and a great big thank you to Creative Imaginations!

On the home front....been working on a few quilts. Working on the binding of one...kinda messed that up last night so I need to back up and try again. I also received my application approval for my booth at Paulding Meadows this year. Super stoked about that. I'm hoping I can sell more pictures this year. Last year I sold 5. I need to double that this year to make my booth money back at least. We are renting two booths this time so that we will have a little more space. and only 2 full months to get ready.....eeeek! Baby Danie is doing great. She enjoyed vacation but is having a hard time adjusting back to schedule. We started her on rice cereal too and she loves it. Took her off for a few days because of a rash but will try it again and see if the rice is what is causing the rash. She is really going to love eating real food. She is already trying to get into your plate when we eat. tooo funny.

Chickens are doing great. I know...I need to post another picture so stay tuned. I promise to do that some time this week.

Hugs to all....and Happy Wednesday!

No comments: