Thursday, December 9, 2010

Magistical Memories Thursday


I was asked the other day to put together a Christmas gift using this picture of a soldier. I was stumped on what to do because I didn't want to add to many flowers and bling and make it really girlie. So I started going through my stash when it hit me....use some of that awesome chipboard! So I went to digging and this Scroll Cara which was PERFECT! Not to girlie but yet added a little something to the frame. I painted it mixture of white and brown so that it would match the frame a little bit but yet stand out some.The flowers were made with felt and my new Sizzix 3D Flowers die. Love that thing!I also used some Clear Snap white glitter on the flowers and just a touch here and there on the Scroll. Add a few stars and some lettering and here is a quick and simple gift that can be made for that special military loved one in your life.



No comments: