As always I have my list of New Years Resolutions. For the most part I do pretty good to check off things from my list. I used to hang them on the fridge and mark them off as I went.
what are some of your resolutions for 2011?
I would like to:
- Focus more on my art
- Continue to work hard in the scrappy world and hopefully make a few more Design Teams
- Continue to submit my work for possible publication
- Lose these last 15 lbs
- Reopen my etsy store
- Finish MY quilt and then really get envolved in more quilting
- Hand make ALL my christmas for 2011
- Make more time for me and my husband (We deserve it)
- Take my first cruise
- Go to the Moonshine Festival
- Sign up for Paulding Meadows again and maybe work in another art fair
- cut my hair SHORT
- Take more weekend camping trips
Some highlights to come this 2011:
- The birth of Tensley Danielle
- Kayla turning 21
- Steven and Stephanie's wedding in April
- Shawn becoming a Senior
- I'll be turning 40 (eeek)
- Shawn turning 18 (double eek)
I hope your year will be fantastic and wonderful. I hope you accomplish what ever goals you set for yourself.
And don't forget to remember YOU...take time for yourself. Reward yourself. Love yourself.
Happy New Year my friends!