Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year....

I want to wish everyone a wonderful New Year! Here's to 2011!!!

As always I have my list of New Years Resolutions. For the most part I do pretty good to check off things from my list. I used to hang them on the fridge and mark them off as I went.
what are some of your resolutions for 2011?

I would like to:

  • Focus more on my art
  • Continue to work hard in the scrappy world and hopefully make a few more Design Teams
  • Continue to submit my work for possible publication
  • Lose these last 15 lbs
  • Reopen my etsy store
  • Finish MY quilt and then really get envolved in more quilting
  • Hand make ALL my christmas for 2011
  • Make more time for me and my husband (We deserve it)
  • Take my first cruise
  • Go to the Moonshine Festival
  • Sign up for Paulding Meadows again and maybe work in another art fair
  • cut my hair SHORT
  • Take more weekend camping trips

Some highlights to come this 2011:
  • The birth of Tensley Danielle
  • Kayla turning 21
  • Steven and Stephanie's wedding in April
  • Shawn becoming a Senior
  • I'll be turning 40 (eeek)
  • Shawn turning 18 (double eek)
I feel deep in my heart that 2011 will be a wonderful year. Full of surprises...laughter...happiness...I'm sure there will be moments that will not be so perfect but the perfect days will out weigh the bad ones.
I hope your year will be fantastic and wonderful. I hope you accomplish what ever goals you set for yourself.
And don't forget to remember YOU...take time for yourself. Reward yourself. Love yourself.

Happy New Year my friends!

1 comment:

Laura C said...

Happy New Year Becky - I hope all your New Year wishes come true!