Saturday, December 4, 2010

The countdown has begun

20 more days. eeek!



REALLY!


I swear if the rest of my life goes by as fast as this year...I don't know what I will do.



I just can't believe Christmas is 20 days away! I'm really loving my tree this year the more I have it on and twinkling. Lots of blue and silver. Christmas trees just make me smile.

I wanted to share with you a little sneak peak of a layout I made with the December kit from Scrap-Tastic. this is one of my favorites lately. I can't wait to share it with you. The paper was beautiful and I loved all the embellishments that came along with it.
this frame here is a little something I put together for a coworker who was looking for a unique gift to give someone. I used a template that I got from Lollychops.com and was able to use lots of extra paper that I had laying around. I think it turned out pretty cool and has lots of 3D embellishments on it which I attached to the outside of the glass.
Just 5 more days and hubs and I will take off and go to Nashville for a few days. It will be a much needed mini vacation. Then the next weekend we have a shower for Kayla. Hopefully it will all come together like I hope it will. We will see I guess. Then the next weekend is Christmas...have I mentioned how quickly time is flying by!

No comments: