Friday, November 26, 2010

Magistical Memories thursday




a day late. Sorry about that.


Hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving. Mine started off pretty rotten. Not sure it got much better but I was very thankful to have my mom, dad and sister over to the house for dinner. And Steven and Stephanie came over too. Later on I headed on over to Michael's and got some SUPER deals. $125 worth of stuff for only $65! I thought that was super good.
Came home and completed 2 Christmas gifts using my new purchases!
Today I wanted to share with you my Magistical Memories chipboard project for the week. I took this scalloped frame and spritzed it with Smooch paint and then used some yummy Paper Trunk cardstock. I thought it turned out rather cute and will use it to give my boss this week. She is leaving the company after 6 years and has been an absolute awesome boss. I will miss her bunches!
Stay tuned. I plan to show you some of the gifts I made yesterday and some snapshots of my Thanksgiving and Christmas tree :)

No comments: