Wednesday, October 27, 2010

stay tuned

Lots and lots of fun goodies coming up in the next few days.
I have a Glue Dots project to share.
some Magistical Memories
and some Scrap-Tastic!!

I got a yummy package yesterday from Unibind! I was a one of the lucky 10 people to post on their website the other day. Little did I know that meant I would be receiving a book to decorate by this Friday in a Halloween theme using the Dinotalk paper! The winner of the contest wins $100 in product. Woohoo. I can't wait to get home and start decorating this book!

It's a short work week for me. I am off Friday. Will need to take Kayla to the dr for her sugar test. She is now 6 months along. Just a few more months to go. And I am sure it will fly by!

Sorry this is short but I need to get to work and when I get home I promise to share some goodness with you over the next few days! Stay tuned :)

No comments: