Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm BACK

Vacation is over and it was great. Probably the best one I have had in a long time. Just nothing but relaxing and not thinking about work and home. It was great. I went tubing for the first time. Twice. And wiped out twice. Once was a rough wipe out but the other one wasn't as bad but more adventurous. I hated to have to head back home. but here we are. I still have 4 days before I have to go back to work but it is crammed with dr visits and such.

Kayla is back home settling in. It's good to have her here I must say. She is trying really hard. I can tell. Lets just hope it lasts. She is 10 weeks this week. The baby is the size of a grape I am told. She is still having lots of morning sickness.

I've got major scrapping to do in these 4 days along with some paintings! And only 2 months until Paulding Meadows. Okay I have LOTS to do! So I really don't need to be on this computer....lol

signing off. pictures to come

No comments: