Wednesday, April 28, 2010

wow what a day

is it friday yet? seriously.
Yesterday was just plan horrible. Nothing went right. The kids and I fought all afternoon long....Kayla and I said very hurtful things to each other. It just wasn't a good evening. I don't know what to do with Kayla. She is on a down hill spiral and doesn't want help. She seems to be in a bit of depression and just doesn't care. I hate seeing her this way. She is throwing money away like crazy. I just don't know what to do. As a mom it is hard to sit back and watch all this happen and not do anything.

I didn't make the Helmar Team :( very sad about that because I have really come to love all their adhesives and was excited with the thought of their Design Team. I put my hat into the Paper Trunk DT call. Man have you see their paper...it's beautiful and the Batik line is SOOOO ME! I wasn't going to enter another one until I saw that one last night and just couldn't resist. But....I will cross my fingers for the PaperTrunk Team and see how that goes.

I'm super excited about National Scrapbooking Day. I am going to spend the afternoon online at Fiskateers and Scrap-Tastic playing in NSD activites. I can't wait. I love working on challenges and just scrapping. Now that I have my largest painting done I have some room on my table to just play. I do have one more painting to complete but this one is going to be a hard one and I keep putting it off. I finished my quilt last night :) so even though it was a bad day at least it was productive.

Off to work. I am tired, my head hurts, and I just want to chill at home...but work has got to be done so see ya later. Toda will be better...right?

No comments: