Saturday, April 24, 2010

Decadent Dreams at Scrap-Tastic.com











Today is the reveal day for May's kit. I fell in love when I saw it!




Here are a few of my projects made with the kit. Head on over to Scrap-tastic and pick you up a kit....you want be disappointed!


On the home front....Shawn is off camping this weekend in Covington. And we are suppose to get severe weather :( so I am hoping his tent stays on the ground and not in a tree ;) Other than the rain it is beautiful weather...all the windows are open and its nice and cool in the house. I just mopped the floor, did some web surfing, and now I am going to hit my craft room and get some stuff done today. And if you have some free time....head on over to Fiskateers.com and join in on the fun with an online crop! I love that place...and I know you will too :)
and very anxious about the Helmar DT call. I didn't tell but 2 people I was going to enter. And really crossing fingers on this one. Since I have been using their adhesive I have totally fell in love with it! This would be such an awesome opportunity but I am going to try and not get my hopes up. There are just way to many talented crafters out there.
See ya later...have a great weekend

No comments: