Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Scrappy things







Well I didn't make it on the GDC Design Team :( bummer.



But I took that momentum and tried out for the JilliBean Design Team. I tell you guys....I WILL get my fanny on a manufacturer team SOMEDAY!!!!! I will NOT give up. there has to be a team out there that will give me a shot! And I promise not to let them down!!! I just need that one chance at it.


I do have a TOOT though. I did a layout for the Scrapperie March sketch and submitted it the same day. I am happy to say that it will be in the Winter issue of Scrapbooking & Beyond. I was so excited to get that little news. It made me smile.



Here are my layouts for this month for Scrap-Tastic. This was a fun kit to play with. Hope on over and get you one :)



Completed another 30x40 painting last night. Not sure about doing that size on a regular basis in my little craft room....lol. But the $$ is worth it at least. I need to finish my drawing I am working on for the local art show. Well that is if it turns out decent. I should know by the 25th if I made it into another juried art show. If not I will use that picture also for the local show.
Going to weigh in tomorrow and will let you know the details. This will be week 8 now at the gym

1 comment:

Emily said...

The LOs are great...and I agree w/ the first (beautiful, indeed).