Wednesday, February 17, 2010

WOW...just one more view

and I will have hit 4000 hits to my blog. That is crazy cool :)

Thanks to everyone that stops by and reads my jumbo stuff.

Today was work out day. I went in with a good attitude. I road the stationary bike for 30 minutes (5 miles) and then worked out with the trainer for 30 minutes. My arms are jello today. My friend gave me a sample of some Whey Protein shakes...I am going to try it tomorrow and see if I like it okay before I buy it. Today I tried to focus on protein and didn't do to bad I don't think.

It was another stressful day at work and probably will be for a few weeks. Just so much work to do and not enough time to get it all done. I haven't painted since Saturday...I haven't scrapped since Saturday. I just haven't had the energy or desire. I hate that. I know it is only Wednesday but I am usually doing SOMETHING every other day at least. Maybe next week will be different. And I can't believe this month is almost over. It's just went zap right on by.

Nothing fun to share and no pictures to upload. Just me....a boring stressful week...the gym...and kids that know how to stress me out even more. Oh and lack of money. Can't forget that lovely subject. blah

Okay....I'm going to go finish reading my book and wait for American Idol to come on.

No comments: