Tuesday, February 9, 2010

tomorrow is....

weigh in day...sigh.
Tis will mark the fourth week I have used a trainer....and up until today I have not seen a difference in anything....clothes....scale...anything. I've been walking 30 minutes 3 times a week and even adding a few jogs in there. We will see what the scale says tomorrow and it BETTER have budged is all I gotta say.

Nothing really going on today. It's raining. AGAIN! Spent way to much at Target but got some great deals. I don't know what is worse...trying to save money and get those GREAT deals and spending more than expected or just buying as I go along...lol.

No big plans for the week. I have a large painting I need to start but this rain has me bummed and not in the mood. I think I would rather have snow. And lots of it. Rain sucks! But then it has been raining here since September and I am over it.

No comments: