Saturday, February 13, 2010

As I promised
















Snow pictures! It has been FOREVER since we have seen this much snow. Now....I know my northern friends have seen way more than this BUT for Georgia...this is a lot. 4 inches here at my house. I haven't seen this much snow since 1993. The kids played and played out in the snow. I was taking pictures left and right. We were all wet. I can't wait to get out there and play today. I wish we had some hills for them to slide down. We want be going anywhere today so I plan on working around the house, painting and just playing in the snow.

I was doubting that the snow would come because at 1 pm yesterday it wasn't doing anything but by 2 the schools had let out and by 4 it was white. I love it.

I bought me some new shoes yesterday for walking. I love them. They are so comfortable. I hated paying that sticker price for them but well worth it. I worked out hard yesterday. When I weighed in this past week I lost nothing...not even inches. It's kinda frustrating but I want give up. I am determined to get this weight off and look good :)

I have a painting to do today. I hope it turns out pretty. It's the biggest one I have done so far 26x28. We will see I guess. If I don't like it I guess I can paint over it right :) I need to sell some more paintings and get them out of this house. Plus I need to buy some more paint and I want to buy me an ipod touch but I refuse to buy them with out saving the money....

I can't believe it is mid February already. The time is just flying by. And to fast for me already.

Okay...off to be creative....and maybe...just maybe check out some DT calls :)

1 comment:

Just a Simple Gal - Judy in Huntsville - AL said...

Oh my! Becky - I love these! The family photos are wonderful - but the dog and the birdhouse are Just. Wonderful. Photography.