Sunday, November 1, 2009

Lots to post today

Hope everyone had a safe and happy halloween. We went to a friend of mines and trick or treated with her daughter. It was a lot of fun even though we were wet from head to toe because of the rain.

Then today we got up early and headed out to the North Georgia Military academy where our older scouts participated in obstacle courses, one rope bridges over a VERT cold Etowah river and yes they all got wet. And then they did a land mine obstacle course where they got REALLY muddy! Yep they were a sight but had a great time. They get to go up next weekend and be the leaders in the same thing for the younger scouts. I even went out with them climbing through the mountain and such....it was tough but I did it.

I found out this morning that I made the Scrap-Tastic.com Design Team along with two other ladies. I am really stoked and excited to get started.

Lots to do this week. I can't believe it is now November and my birthday just around the corner. Not sure how I am feeling about turning 38. Yep not to sure about that.

No comments: