Monday, September 7, 2009

last day...










of my 4 day weekend. It's been fun and very creative. Here are a few drawings I did over the weekend. All of them are currently for sale and will be matted and framed in black. I am also working on making a website to house all my artwork. I can't wait to get it finished. I wish I had a few more days at home to play with it. Just by myself. But....I've gotta go back to work. Gotta make some money to support my habits...oh and put food on the table...lol.


I'm having a blog give away for Labor Day! It's a little home made something by me :) a while back my friend Coffee - Latte_Grande - held a PIF on her blog. I ended up with this cutest mushroom that I use as a pin cushion at my sewing machine. The only catch....I had to make something and PIF...so that is what I am doing today. I made this a while back and just haven't had the chance to PIF (Pay It Forward)...so...today is the day. All you have to do is leave a comment on my blog and tell me what you enjoy most about the fall....and then pay something forward latter on...you have a year to do it :) Sounds like a good deal don'tcha think. You have until Wednesday of this week...September 9th
Have a happy rest of the holiday and hugs to all.
Edited to add: my website is done. Check it out :) Art from the Heart

7 comments:

NancyP said...

OH! I LOVE it!!!
OK--what I love about fall. I live in Northeast Michigan!!! Enough said?? What is there NOT to love about fall up here. You are drenched in Mother Nature and her awesome colors!! You are surrounded by her golds, reds, yellows, oranges!! My camera begs for mercy; I take so many photos!! I love to just walk outside my door and smell!! Just take a deep breath and inhale all that awesome splendor!!!
And then the BEST part is the annual hay ride through the woods!! Too beautiful for words!!!

Sylvia said...

What an awesome thing to do! I love doing PIF's. The thing I like best about fall is the rustling yellow and orange leaves. And the crisp sunny days (when we get them).

Norma said...

Oh i just love fall all the beautiful colors of the trees. it a cool time of the year were you can set outside with a small fire, and rap up with your hunny.
And by the way just love your lighthouse drawing.

Me said...

What a wonderful PIF!!

What I love about fall? Well in northern Minnesota...the loons gathering on the lake to make their journey together...the migrating birds stopping to eat the berries from the trees...cooler weather...the colors that come with the changing leaves...taking photos of those beautiful colors, especially across the water so I can get the reflection...back to school...and I cannot forget the big ol' harvest moons that we get up here...oh and the northern lights become so active on the crisp fall nights. An easier question would have been to ask me what I don't like about fall...the answer would have been nothing...nothing at all!

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Oh wow! such a cool idea! And it's beautiful!

I'm torn between apple picking and pumpkin carving as my favorite fall things...both are so much fun to do with my DH and DD!

~Lynn

June said...

I luv the changing of the colors and leaf kicking in the park while they fall to the ground...how nice of you to do this...pick meeeeeeeeeeeee...lol

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Beautiful drawings Becky!!! Love the idea of PIF!!! Love the necklace...

I love the colors of fall the most. I love to take a drive through the mountains to see the trees turning; although here on the West Coast they are just not as brilliant as back East, they are still breathtaking. I hope to take more photos this year of the changing season right here in my own back yard.