Thursday, September 10, 2009

Blog win....and more

And the PIF blog winner.....chosen by my daughter from a hat....is Lynn from IamAscrapaholic! Lynn please send me your addy and I will get your necklace out to you!

Thank you everyone for leavinga comment. I really enjoyed reading what every one loves about fall. Me...what do I like? I love boiled peanuts...the cool crisp air...arts and crafts festivals...opening the windows and feeling the yummy breeze....pumpkins and homemade chili!

Got a few more drawings done over the last few days. Now to just sell them! That is the hard part...lol!

1 comment:

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Thank you so much Becky!
Please give your daughter a hug for me.
And please send me a small baggie of boiled peanuts so I can try them. I've never had them.

~Lynn