Saturday, August 29, 2009

I love creative weekends




And this was one! And the good news is the weekend isn't over yet!


Here are two of the paintings I finished this weekend. I sold my light house and the one titled "The Storm". That was very exciting! I love knowing that someone else is enjoying something I created. Just way cool. The "Morning Glories" above sold also :)


I got two quilts cut out today and a purse. I will start on them tomorrow hopefully....that is if I have the extra time. We have some stuff to do tomorrow. hopefully we will get to my parents house for a little while. I wanted to show mom my new stuff.
This next week is a 4 day week for me and then a 4 day weekend. I can't wait. I do have a CT scan on Friday morning. Not looking forward to that bill...not at all :( but hopefully they can find out what is causing my head to hurt so much. I sure hope so. Need to make an appointment for Billy too. He has some weird stuff on his hand that he keeps putting off getting looked at...now his hand is all swollen and just doesn't look good.
I can't believe that in just a few short days it will be September already! I am excited to get to the Paulding Meadows Arts and Crafts fair this year and take notes...hoping that I can have a booth next year.


No comments: