Saturday, December 27, 2008

Antique Stores...

will wear you out! Mom and my sister came by and picked me up this morning at 9:30 and we hit some antique stores. Well...actually only two...but it was 6 hours worth. I am bushed! But I found some things which is always a good thing. I bought another Fairy light to go with the three I got for Christmas from my mom and Rachel. Here they are. Aren't they unique and pretty.




And I thought I would post a few pictures from Christmas day. Here we have our lovely, wild and crazy, Shawn and his big brother (my step son) Steven. They wrestled forever!


And last but not least Kayla....holding my new great nephew Landon...looking just a little too comfortable with the baby holding. She can wait several, SEVERAL, years before she needs one of these. Even if he is the cutest thing ever!

No comments: