Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just checking in...











to let you know I am still here. It's just been an overly stressful week. We closed on our refinancing Monday night. then it was us trying to run around and help Shawn get his Eagle papers signed and on top of that the first day of school. Tuesday....well it just sucked at work. Still had to do running around after work. Today...the stress continued. BUT we go this evening to pick up my new breakfast room furniture. YEAH. Had to run by the car shop. My car is falling apart...lol. Will have to take it back Saturday.
I've gotten some scrapping done. These were some challenges at TallyScrapper. The first one we had to burn our layout so I burnt the blue paper edges. The second one was much harder. We had to use monochromatic and also use latex! So I used a balloon...lol
And finally the last two was done for Serendipitykits.com with the July kit. It was full of Jenni Bowlin and was so pretty to use. One is Kayla's senior picture and the other is my mail lady in our yard...lol!
Tomorrow will be yet another crazy day. I have to work out at lunch and then we have to run Shawn to the Scout Council in the evening and pray and hope they sign off on his Eagle Project!

No comments: