Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ouch

Can I just say OUCH. I am STILL hurting from Thursday's workout. My tendoins along my shin bones. My thiegh muscles. My arms. I couldn't roll over last night with out something hurting...lol! I guess what they say is true no pain no gain.

I went today and bought some new tennis shoes. I think the ones I had just wasn't supportive enough. Also bought a bathing suit...gross...so I could start doing water areobics.

I'm a little anxious about this next Tuesday workout. I sure hope the muscles are feeling better by then and that she is not so intense on us this time around.

I think I am going to start on a weight journaling. To log down this whole experience and how I do. Hopefully this will help me realize the results and stick with it after this 8 weeks is over.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

I feel your pain Becky!