Saturday, March 1, 2008

I had to ground myself




Yep...sure did. I grounded myself from the computer. I have been so buried in this genealogy stuff that I have been neglecting a lot of things. I haven't scrapped. My bathroom was in need of attention...just to much around here that I needed to do. Soooo. I told DH to make me stay off this thing..lol!
I got the bathroom sparkling clean, helped my aunt paint trim on windows and doors and scrapped two pages. Didn't get done everything I wanted but it was a start. Tomorrow we tear apart Shawn's room and put up his new bed. So another FULL day of work.

Here are the two pages I got done today. The first one is the ScrapDango kit that was given to the Shanty DT to play with. I got this layout and some pinwheels done but will post them later.




The second layout is the March kit at IAmAScrapholic. It is such beautiful colors. Hope to get some more done tomorrow :)

No comments: