Friday, March 7, 2008

Been a little down

Been a little down this week. Not sure why. I bet the weather has some to do with it. Today was 66 and guess what tonight will be...snow???!!! can you believe that. Crazy huh. We have had severe storms every week for the last 3 weeks. It's about to drive me over the deep end. I know we need the rain. We are in a serious drought but still for goodness sake could the weather straighten out a bit please.

I'm feeling the heaviest I have been in a long time. I think that has brought me down a lot too. The kids grades are sucking. I am about a week away from taking the prom away from my daughter because of her grades and that is breaking my heart! Shawns are just pittiful.

I guess I just need the summer to get here. some away from work time. Some kids out of school time. Some beautiful outside weather/camping time. I need something that is for sure.

Hope all is well with you...big hugs

No comments: