Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Doing some more catching up

It's been another whirlwind week. With Basketball practice, camping, Boy Scouts and more band stuff. Hoping...insert crossed fingers...that this next weekend will slow down and I can have some down time.
I got one layout finished today. That's huge since I haven't scrapped in a few weeks. I hope to go and get some more done. Lord knows I have plenty of pictures...just need the inspiration right now. That is what I seem to be lacking.

Waiting on my goodie box from Dream Street Papers to get here. I need to make 3 projects to be posted on Janaury 1. no pressure right :) I'm totally excited as this will be my first GDT spot with ANY manufacturer!!!

I also just sucked up the nerves and submitted my application for the Prima DT call that is currently out. Crossing fingers. That would be so much fun!

Well...off to take a long, hot shower (well not really long since we are still in conserving water mode) but at least a relaxing shower...then try and gather some things to scrap :)

2 comments:

Abby said...

Congrats on the DT position and good luck with the Prima one!!! You rock, you're very deserving of these!!! Just don't take on too much!! :)
Thanks for the Christmas card, totally made my day!
In case you didn't know .. you've been tagged! :)

Kathy Carr said...

Congrats Becky!!