Thursday, August 16, 2007

so much going on

today my internet friend Rachel is flying in from Oregon! I will pick her up and bring her to the house. Then tomorrow we can spend a little time together before she goes to her hotel. And then just a few days left until Emily flys in so that we can head to CKU :)

I am in the bottom 4 this week at Scrappers Bliss for So You Think You Can Scrap. I will be scrapping for my life. Results will be in tomorrow. Kinda nervous. I thought I had did okay this week but I guess not. And the next challenge layout....well it might be a ...either you like it or you don't :(
So this might be the end of the road for me. Sure would love to be a Bliss Girl but not sure I can make it to the final end.

This weekend will be our next round in nanny's house and the store. So much still to do.

1 comment:

Kathy Carr said...

So how did you do Becky???