Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pinterest.....gosh almighty

Now I know why I have stayed away from this site for so long. Just 10 minutes into it and I was totally hooked last night. So far 56 pins! That is less than 2 hours worth....lol.

But let me just tell you the amount of inspiration that it has hit me with. Here are a few paintings that I did last night after playing around on Pinterest for an hour.

This one was made using a Heidi Swapp mask. I loved how it turned out....on 12x12 canvas. 

I think this is my favorite. I painted the canvases white and then used shirt paint to make the design on top of the paint. Once that was dry I repainted it with white and black. Then filled in the circles. I love the subtle effect this gives Both are using 12x12 canvases. 

Now I am totally redoing my scraproom. Took down some pictures, repainted the frames, and will get busy making some cool adjustments thanks to Pinterest! Stay tuned :)
I also have an altered frame to show you. A great gift idea that was less than $5.00 to make!

See you soon



1 comment:

Diana said...

I knew you'd love it - so much creative inspiration - and you are so creative already!