Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Weekend

Just a quick post to let you know I am still here...lol.
Crazy, busy week at work.
Now I am away for the weekend. Billy and I are taking a weekend trip to Big Canoe for a family reunion. We decided to do this trip with just us so that we could have some time away. It was hard leaving that little grandbaby at home!

I have so many pictures to share with you! Little Danie is working on crawling. Got some cute pictures of that! I got my hair cut today. 7 inches in some places. It is short for me and layered...along with bangs. Also some highlights. As soon as I get some good pictures I will share a before and after with you.

Started working on a handbag for my mom for Christmas. So far I like it. And if it continues to turn out pretty good...I might add this to my list of items to make and sell...because you know I am always looking for something to make...lol!

Finished a layout for the Imaginisce monthly challenge. I meant to upload it today but my home computer got a virus yesterday that took 2 days to fix so yeah...I am behind.

Missing my Little Danie right now :( hope she is missing me too.

So stay tuned...hopefully Sunday I will have to some xtra time to share pictures with you.

No comments: