Thursday, January 27, 2011

Magistical Memories Thursday

I have seriously had a blast playing with all these Magistical Memories chipboard pieces. But this one...this one I had a hard time letting go of. I have been hording this one for a while now and just didn't want to use it. It was a favorite that is for sure.

As I was working on this layout of my grandbabies new crib set up (she is coming in February)...I decided this would be the perfect layout to use my bird chipboard.

It didn't let me down! I LOVE how this turned out.


Supplies:
Crate Paper Lillian collection Delight
Fancy Pants Rubons
Prima Craftable Flowers
Fancy Pants Delight thoughtful patternd paper
Prima Signs of Spring paper
Pine Cone Press shapes and borders cardboard
Glue Dots N Go
Recolelctions Adhesive Rhinestones
Magistical Memories Out on a Limb
American Crafts Vinyl letters
 
I painted the chipboard black and then added rhinestones and flowers. Later on I felt the layout still needed something so I cut out another limb using some dark brown felt and added that to the top portion of the layout with some more flowers and rhinestones

No comments: