Thursday, January 20, 2011

Magistical Memories Thursday

This is the March Guest Designer Sketch Challenge by Tina for this month. This sketch has sooooo much you can do with it. It's fun and what a way to add bunches of photos.


I decided to use this sketch for some Shower pictures that I had from Kayla's first Baby Shower. Once I started on this sketch it just snowballed and I really love how it turned out. It's fun...with a little bit of funky.
Supplies used:
Papertrunk Maybe Baby Love ya and Kisses patterned paper
Nicole Lombardo bling
Nicole Lombardo Canvas Scroll
Prima Flowers
Recollections Adhesive Rhinestones
Magistical Memories lil flower
ClearnSnap Smooch Spritz Vanilla Shimmer
Misc Ribbon
Crate Paper flower
 
I cut the crate paper flower in half and you will see the other half next week :)

Then I layered it on the Paper Trunk patterned paper and just started adding embellishments. I used the Smooch spritz on the chipboard and the center of the flower.
I hope you will give this challenge a try. 

No comments: