Thursday, October 7, 2010

Good morning all

Oh goodness I can see the weekend steadily approaching...which means a full day of nothing but crafting! I love hunting season here. My hubs and son head out on Friday nights and come back on Sunday which leaves me a day of crafting and an evening of staying up late and watching shows or playing on the computer. I love it. nothing like a little me time to restore the soul.

I'm working on my first Magistical Memories project. Stay tuned. I hope to post it this evening.

I think I am going to try my hand at some BOO cans this evening or tomorrow evening. I haven't ever made one but at Fiskateers they were talking about making them and sneaking them onto someones porch. Now that just sounds fun but I am not sure how sneaky I can be without being caught...lol. I guess we will find out! Gives me a great project to do using my Glue Dots!

Had a rough day yesterday. We want mention that my blood pressure was 148/104. So keep that under wraps! Hoping today will be much better. It's just hard raising teenagers...that is all I gotta say on that subject!

Kayla has picked out a baby name. Danielle Blakely Thackston. And we will call her Danie! I think it is cute and hope my dad likes it since he is a Danny too!

On the weight loss front......drum roll please.....15 lbs!!! Can you believe that! I am only 5 lbs away from my goal now. hmmmm may have to adjust my goal and make it 7 or 8 just for good measure....lol. Hey I weigh less than Kayla now....lol! And the good part is people are noticing now and that makes me feel extra good!

Well....I've played on the computer to long this morning and I am late getting read for work...darn work just gets in the way of all the fun doesn't it.

Stay tuned for my project. And I have a few paintings to post too!

1 comment:

Michelle K. said...

Congrats on the weightloss!! Love the baby name too :)