Thursday, September 9, 2010

well bummer

Well....each of the sketch challenges I entered over the last couple of weeks....were no-gos! :(
I was really hoping to win at least one of them but that is okay....congrats to the winers...wonderful work...and on to the next sketch challenges...lol

I finished one for Imaginisce and will post it to their site on the 15th. I am thinking about entering another one at Creative Imaginations. I will have to see on that one. No one around here carries much of thier paper line so I am limited on supplies for that one. And then Magistical Memories is having another one too. So we will just see how much time I have this month to get some things done. I'm reorganizing my scraproom so maybe I will be able to find certain manufacturers products a little easier now.

Today is my Friday at work. Tomorrow is a big day. gotta take Kayla to the Dr and then I'm going to a retirement party for my old high school band director. Well he is not old...but old as in I can't believe its been a little over 20 years since I was in the high school band...lol!

Almost ready for the arts fair! I can't wait.

Glue Dots DT announcement should be coming soon...as in this week....I still have my fingers and toes crossed.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Congrats that is fantastic, what a great team to be on!!