Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hump day....

shewwwww it is finally Hump Day! I didn't know if I would make it to today or not!
Just a few more days until the weekend...wohooooo.

I do have to share this AWESOME wreath!!!!! Does it not ROCK or what. My awesomeist...dearest.....fantastically friend Emily made this and surprised me with it today. I came home and the first thing I done was hang it up on the door. Thank you EMILY!!!!!



And then I took week 19 photo of Kayla. Seeing a little bit of a belly there dontcha think! Now that I took this picture I think I need to move her a little so you can really see the belly. Will have to retake this photo when my battery recharges.




And on to the quilt. woohoooo I put 5 pieces together!!!! I was so tickled...lol. Now the hard part. Sewing all the little squares that go on next. But hey...if all else fails I can just make a itty bitty quilt with what I have done here in this picture!


Got my kit from Scrap-Tastic and let me just tell you....droooooool! I love it. Immediately sat down and sketched out 6 projects. Now to just grab a few minutes to put them together! I also had a photographer send me some pictures to try and paint. I was very excited to get that email and can't wait to try my hand at them.

That is about all for the day. Hope you had a wonderful day and God Bless

1 comment:

EmilyB. said...

I can't believe I missed this post. Sorry. I'm so glad you liked the wreath :-)
And congrats on sewing the first pieces of the quilt. You are so gonna have it done soon! Woo Hoo! Go Becky!!