Sunday, September 26, 2010

The baby and the room



Isn't it cute!!!
My Aunt Denice and my cousin Melissa gave Kayla the baby bed and my co-worker Jennifer gave her the bedding. It is precious and fits perfectly in her room. Robin let her use a changing table which is on the other side of the room. It is coming along nicely and makes it all a little more real. We are kinda jumping the gun having the room ready but goodness...you never know when those little ones decide to enter the world.
Tomorrow Kayla will be 20 weeks and friday we will find out, hopefully, what she is having. She is really showing good and can feel the baby move a good bit. I always loved that feeling.
This weekend was great. Spent Saturday all day with my family having a wonderful cookout. Today....we had some errands to do and then just really spend the evening hanging out at the house just having good times together. It's been great. I did get some scrappy projects finished and a painting that I hung over the crib. It's pretty cute if I do say so myself.
Not really ready to head back to work tomorrow but that is how it goes I guess. At least it is just a 4 day work week for me :)



No comments: