Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I hate Mondays

Yesterday was just yuck! from the moment I got up to the time I went to bed. I hate days like that.

I've got a horrible sinus headache and my teeth hurt which tells me I probably have a sinus infection but I don't want to go to the dr and spend the money. We have to pay for prescriptions out of pocket and that sucks when it comes to the antibiotics. I guess we will wait and see how it goes. I Nyquiled up last night and got a good nights sleep. But already my face hurts this morning. ugh.

I did manage to finish this painting last night for the festival next weekend. I used crackle paint, texture paint and some buttons. I think it turned out pretty cool. Maybe someone else will like it :)

I can't believe tomorrow is September. It's starting to get chilly here in the evenings which I LOVE. Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love opening up the windows so I guess I better get myself feeling better so that I CAN open the windows...lol.

No comments: