Sunday, August 1, 2010

3 years ago







Wow it doesn't seem like it was 3 years ago already. But it is.



3 years ago I lost my grandmother...my last grandparent. It was a very hard loss for me because she was a part of my life for 36 years. I was her first grand daughter. I gave her her first great grandchildren and if only she could of been around for 5 more years....she could of met her first great great grandchild. I miss her terribly. Nanny...I LOVE YOU!



This weekend was a great one. we spent saturday running errands and then at a friends house. Finished up the evening at Texas Roadhouse enjoying our anniversary. It was great. Today was pretty good too. Kayla was pretty sick today and in a bad mood but we tried to make her laugh, etc. We think she is pretty bad dehydrated and trying to get fluids in her. I sure do not want to have a run to the hospital so hopefully she will get better in the next few days.



I scrapped this weekend too. I soooo love this layout. It was for the So You Think You Can Scrap challenge at Scrap-Tastic. Hope you like it. This is my great neice Lauren. LollyChops if your out there....thank you for the flower inspiration! Without her blog I'm not sure I would of attempted these flowers but once I did I was totally hooked. I submitted this one to a magazine last night so cross your fingers. I really love this layout.
I can't believe it is August already. We are starting down the countdown to school. just 4 more days. And then the Arts fair will be here in about 5 weeks...EEECK!!!
This month will fly by.
Okay gotta sign off. Ice Road Truckers is on and I have a new book to read!
See ya blog land

1 comment:

Emily said...

I see another mag publication in your future. This LO is gorgeous, Becky, and I love the flowers. Been meaning to try making some myself after seeing them on a few friends' LOs.